We offer this Water Bottle from the "Mariposa" collection.
This water bottle is made entirely by hand by the artisans of Tepotztli.
MAINTENANCE & USE:
We recommend that you wash your water bottle by hand with soap or dish soap.
Avoid using water that is too hot for cleaning. Therefore, cleaning in the dishwasher should be avoided.
Never place your water bottle in the microwave or oven.
DELIVERY AND RETURN TIMES
Once your order has been placed, we prepare it and ship it within 48 working hours.
You will receive a tracking number by email to allow you to track the delivery of your order as soon as it is shipped. Once the order has been shipped, the delivery time depends on the place of destination from mainland France:
• 48 hours or 2 working days: to mainland France (including Corsica), Monaco, Andorra
• 5 to 7 days (indicative timeframe): to Overseas Territories (1)
• 7 to 10 days (indicative timeframe): to Overseas Departments (2)
(1) OM: Guadeloupe, Guyana, Martinique, Réunion and Mayotte. Overseas territorial communities: Saint-Barthélemy, Saint-Martin and Saint Pierre et Miquelon.
(2) OM: New Caledonia, French Polynesia, Southern Territories, Wallis and Futuna.
You can return the products to us within 14 days of the receipt date indicated by the tracking. The products must meet the following criteria:
- not have been used
- be complete
- not to be damaged
We ask you to send us an email requesting return and refund with your contact details as well as the number of your order and your RIB. Return costs are the responsibility of the customer. Once the merchandise has been received and verified, we will reimburse by wire transfer within 30 days.
In accordance with the legislation, personalized products do not benefit from a return.