Effective Date: 15th June 2020
COLLECT OF INFORMATION
We collect information about you in different ways on the website. One of the purposes of collecting information about you is to provide you with an effective, meaningful, and personalized experience. For example, we can use your contact details to:
- Improve the ergonomics of our websitesite and thus avoid having to enter your information several times.
- Help you quickly find information, products and services.
- Help us create personalized content at your request.
- Keep you informed of news, new products and services that we offer.
We collect your personal information to identify you (name, postcode, address, e-mail, phone number, etc.) which are voluntarily provided by visitors like you. The information you provide and which is collected is then used to finalize your order, to keep you informed of promotions, results of contests or content such as health tips as well as recipes that may be of interest to you. We also use this information to communicate with you regarding your customer service questions, returns or any other requests from you.
COOKIES / TRACING / TECHNOLOGY / LOG FILES
2. Web beacons help to execute cookies and help us determine if a website page has been viewed and if so, how many times. For example, any electronic image on the website, such as a banner ad, can function as an invisible pixel.
4. For example, Facebook collects certain information using cookies and web beacons to determine which web pages are viewed or which products are purchased. Please note that all information collected by Facebook using cookies and web beacons is not linked to the personal information of users collected by us.
5. Log files. As with most web pages, the website server automatically recognizes the internet URL from which you are accessing the website. We may also store your Internet Protocol (IP) address, Internet service provider, date and time for system administration, order verification, internal marketing and system troubleshooting. (An IP address can indicate the location of your computer on the Internet.)
USE AND DISTRIBUTION OF INFORMATION
We want to provide you with excellent service and offer you the best products.
Therefore, we use your personal data to fulfill your order, provide customer service and communicate with you through personalized emails and newsletters. We also use this information to improve the presentation and content of our website as well as our reach and our efforts in terms of marketing.
We do not sell, lend, trade, or disclose your personal or banking information to anyone except as part of the prevention of fraud or an investigation. In this case, we may be asked to share the collected data with government agencies or other companies helping us. We can do this when: (1) authorized or required by law; or (2) when we try to protect you from unauthorized transactions or prevent an unauthorized transaction or potential fraud; or (3) when we are investigating fraud that has already taken place. This information is never communicated to these companies for commercial purposes.
COMMITMENT CONCERNING DATA SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and we follow industry best practices to ensure that it is not lost, misused, viewed, revealed, altered or destroyed. Identifying information are kept secure and encrypted during the type of transmission.
For payments, we use a certified payment gateway provider. All credit card information are encrypted by the Payment Card Industry Security Standard (PCI-DSS). All payment gateways adhere to standards set by PCI-DSS as overseen by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Therefore, we do not see and do not store your credit card data.
Although we use industry standard precautions to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee complete security. 100% perfect security does not currently exist whether online or offline.
UNSUBSCRIBE / CORRECTIONS
If you wish to (a) correct or update your personal data, (b) stop receiving emails and / or (c) delete any personal data we have about you (d) complain or (e) ) request more information, please submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org