- Sugar cane fiber straw (bagasse)
- 100% biodegradable
- 100% compostable
- 100% organic
- Resistant to drinks from -20 ° to + 50 °
- Does not decompose in your glass
- Does not alter the taste of your drinks
- Not edible
Packaging: per box of 500 straws
Available dimensions: 21cm x 6mm
Warning, this lot does not include the Tiki glass used here as a display!
Made from sugar cane fiber (bagasse), a renewable material, and PLA (polylactic acid) - a fully biodegradable plant-based plastic. The sugar cane straws are bio-sourced.
This new type of straw is a great alternative to replace plastic straws as these are made from natural resources that only use organic and plant materials. They are made from agricultural waste in the hope of improving the problem of plastic pollution without using new resources.
The sugar cane straw has a shelf life of 10 to 12 months depending on its location and storage environment.
It is recommended to keep it away from heat and humidity.
Certified compostable, biodegradable and plastic free (without PE, PP, PS, PVC, PET). Can be disposed of in compost bins or industrial composting facilities.
We recommend using the sugar cane straws for drinks with temperatures between - 20 ° and 50 ° maximum.
Very practical for consuming cold liquids such as soft drinks, smoothies or cocktails.
Sugarcane straws are not edible.
DELIVERY AND RETURN TIMES
Once your order has been placed, we prepare it and ship it within 48 working hours.
You will receive a tracking number by email to allow you to track the delivery of your order as soon as it is shipped. Once the order has been shipped, the delivery time depends on the place of destination from mainland France:
• 48 hours or 2 working days: to mainland France (including Corsica), Monaco, Andorra
• 5 to 7 days (indicative timeframe): to the French Overseas Territories (1)
• 7 to 10 days (indicative timeframe): to the French Overseas Departments (2)
(1) OM: Guadeloupe, Guyana, Martinique, Réunion and Mayotte. Overseas territorial communities: Saint-Barthélemy, Saint-Martin and Saint Pierre et Miquelon.
(2) OM: New Caledonia, French Polynesia, Southern Territories, Wallis and Futuna.
You can return the products to us within 14 days after the date of receipt indicated by the tracking. The products must meet the following criteria:
- not to have been used
- be complete
- not to be damaged
We ask you to send us an email requesting return and refund with your contact details as well as the number of your order and your RIB. Return costs are the responsibility of the customer. Once the merchandise has been received and verified, we will reimburse by wire transfer within 30 days.
In accordance with the legislation, personalized products do not benefit from a return.