- Bamboo straws
- 100% biodegradable
- 100% compostable
- 100% organic
- Resistant to all types of drinks
- Does not decompose in your glass
- Does not alter the taste of your drinks
- Not edible
Packaging: including a cotton storage case and a washing brush. Can be sold in sets of 6, 10 or 20 straws
Available sizes: 16 or 20cm x 7-9mm
Warning, this lot does not include the Tiki glass used here as a display!
We offer an assortment of eco-friendly and design bamboo straws bearing the mention of our brand "Organics We Are".
Straws are made from the most sustainable and renewable plant in the world: bamboo which is the fastest growing plant on Earth. This alternative is therefore a plastic-free, non-polluting and ecological solution.
The bamboo straw is an original accessory: both for bars and restaurants wishing to surprise their customers, and for individuals wishing to impress their guests.
The bamboo straw is strong, cleans easily and can be reused for months or even years.
Bamboo is naturally anti-bacterial and creates over 35% more oxygen than other trees.
Buying a bamboo straw means choosing a world without plastic, reusing and recycling a natural material, and therefore limiting waste.
Our bamboo straws adapt to all types of drinks.
Very practical for consuming cold liquids such as soft drinks, smoothies or cocktails as well as your hot chocolates and Irish coffees.
Bamboo straws are not edible.
We recommend washing your straw after each use:
1) Rinse it in warm water with a little bit of soap, then run the bottle brush (cleaning brush) and let it air dry. For better conservation of the wood, you can leave it in your refrigerator or in a dry place.
2) Put it in the dishwasher and then air dry it. We recommend removing your straws when drying (or run a program without drying). This will keep your bamboo straw as long as possible.
3) If you want to disinfect your straw, we recommend boiling water with white vinegar and salt (1 teaspoon per 30cl of water). Soak your straw for 5 to 8 minutes, then rinse it with warm water. Let it air dry.
To keep your bamboo straws as long as possible, we recommend leaving them in an open and ventilated place. Therefore, avoid storing them in closed containers. No risk of well-preserved straws molding or rotting.
DELIVERY AND RETURN TIMES
Once your order has been placed, we prepare it and ship it within 48 working hours.
You will receive a tracking number by email to allow you to track the delivery of your order as soon as it is shipped. Once the order has been shipped, the delivery time depends on the place of destination from mainland France:
• 48 hours or 2 working days: to mainland France (including Corsica), Monaco, Andorra
• 5 to 7 days (indicative timeframe): to the French Overseas Territories (1)
• 7 to 10 days (indicative timeframe): to the French Overseas Departments (2)
(1) OM: Guadeloupe, Guyana, Martinique, Réunion and Mayotte. Overseas territorial communities: Saint-Barthélemy, Saint-Martin and Saint Pierre et Miquelon.
(2) OM: New Caledonia, French Polynesia, Southern Territories, Wallis and Futuna.
You can return the products to us within 14 days after the date of receipt indicated by the tracking. The products must meet the following criteria:
- not to have been used
- be complete
- not to be damaged
We ask you to send us an email requesting return and refund with your contact details as well as the number of your order and your RIB. Return costs are the responsibility of the customer. Once the merchandise has been received and verified, we will reimburse by wire transfer within 30 days.
In accordance with the legislation, personalized products do not benefit from a return.